Cool and modern budget hotels in Copenhagen and Aarhus
Book online and save
Updated June 14th, 2021
COVID-19 information and what to expect when you visit us
The safety and security of our guests are, as well in these times, our highest priority. In addition to our usual procedures and routines to provide security and comfort for our guests and of course also for our employees, we have specifically launched the following special initiatives:
- We follow, of course, all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish authorities.
- All employees have been given detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on the authorities' recommendations. Specifically, we have introduced procedures for thorough hand hygiene for our employees based on the authorities' recommendations.
- Disinfection stands and bottles are freely accessible to guests and employees in all common areas and facilities of our hotels.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, we provide continuous disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, counters, payment terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial fluid.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness - of course, they do not come to work.
- Should we experience a case of Coronavirus among our guests or staff at one of our hotels, we will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan based on their recommendations and guidelines.
Restaurants and other facilities at the Wakeup Copenhagen hotels
- Wakeup breakfast buffet is available for guests with a valid Corona passport or valid test. In case of neither, the hotels offers a breakfast bag.
- Valid corona passport and other ID has to be shown in the restaurant.
- Children under the age of 15 are exempt from using a corona passport.
We follow the authorities' guidelines in this area.
With SAFE TO VISIT, a program developed by our industry association HORESTA, we ensure a safe visit to our hotels. Read more.
Combine your hotel stay
Cheap or flexible
Select ECONOMY for the cheapest reservation or FLEXIBLE if you want to have the option of changing your reservation.
Get extra space
Select WAKEUP LARGE, which are our largest rooms of 15m², or WAKEUP FAMILY, which are two rooms with connecting doors.
View from the room
Choose between WAKEUP STANDARD on the lower floors, SKY on the middle floors or HEAVEN on the top floors.
Students in need of accommodation in Copenhagen?
Special offer for students who need housing: Stay at Wakeup Copenhagen, Carsten Niebuhrs Gade for 31 days - only DKK 4,500 for one person or DKK 6,000 for two persons. Wi-Fi, cleaning, change of linen / towels weekly. And most importantly own bathroom!Read more
Find hotel in Copenhagen and Aarhus
Wakeup Copenhagen, Bernstorffsgade
Cool and modern budget hotel in Copenhagen – close to Tivoli Gardens, the central station and the cool city area of Vesterbro.Read more
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade
Cool and modern budget hotel in Copenhagen – close to attractions and shopping in the chic part of the city.Read more
Wakeup Aarhus, Bruunsgade
Cool and modern budget hotel in Aarhus – close to shopping and the central station.Read more
Low price calendar
Our low-price calendar helps you find our lowest rate online for bookings of one night’s duration. First, select city/hotel and your preferred month of departure, then we will find the best price for you!