The Danish State Procurement Programme
Are you a government employee? All Wakeup Copenhagen hotels in Copenhagen and Aarhus are part of The Danish State Procurement Programme and therefore you have the opportunity to book a hotel stay at a favorable price. The agreement is valid until 31 March 2023.
Benefits of staying at a Wakeup Copenhagen hotel
Wakeup Copenhagen hotels in Copenhagen or Aarhus are perfect for you on a business trip. When you stay with us, you will have:
- Accommodation in a central location
- Room with a work table
- Free Wi-Fi
- A delicious breakfast buffet (additional purchase)
- Access to our Business Centre
- Access to good parking facilities (additional purchase). There is a limited number of parking spaces
In addition, all Wakeup Hotels have Green Key environmental certification and contribute to a greener Denmark.
How to book your stay
To book a stay through the Danish State Procurement Programme, you must contact us by email and inform us:
- The full name of the guest
- The date for the accommodation
- Whether the price should be with or without breakfast
- CVR and EAN number
- Reference to invoice
Your order for accommodation is finally confirmed when you receive an order confirmation from our booking office.
Choose the hotel you wish to stay at
Wakeup Copenhagen, Bernstorffsgade: send email
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade: send email
Wakeup Copenhagen, Carsten Niebuhrs Gade: send email
Wakeup Aarhus, M. P Bruuns Gade: send email